Monday, November 1, 2010

¿Questions? with... Phoebe Robinson

Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio
Current City: New York, NY

If you could produce your own reality show what would it be? - It would be called, "Soooo, I'm Brett Favre And Y'all Probably Just Saw My Penis." The four "o"s are key. The show would have nothing to do with Brett Favre and his peen pics. Pretty much the show would just follow me around as I write snarky tweets after one of my bosses piss me off and perform comedy shows for drink tickets.

What is your favorite mode of communication? - When I'm happy with you, face-to-face; when I'm mad at you, via email from my blackberry and then I check my phone every ten minutes until I get your reply and then I wait a few hours before I write back. I know, this is ridic.com/FAQS.

411 or google? - Googs, of course.

Thong or brief? - Briefs. It's about time that VPLs (visible panty lines) made a comeback. What else are guys supposed to stare at when riding the subway? Signs about unwarranted pregnancies and hammertoe surgeries?

Who or what is your comedic inspiration? - Chris Rock, Louis CK, Wanda Sykes, Bill Burr. They're fearless and willing to say whatever pops into their heads.

What is your favorite nail color name? - Essie's "Pretty Edgy." It's not even fully committed to being edgy. I think the first rule of being edgy is owning your edginess. Nice try, Essie.

What makes you want to punch someone in the face? - When people friend me on Facebook and then "religion bomb"  my Wall with YouTube vids of crazy preachers. 

Why are you a woman of color? - Because I have the ability to co-create a Blasian. Who's ready for me to get all up in their MSG?

Friend Phoebe  (but don’t religion bomb her) on Facebook www.facebook.com/phoebe.robinson, or follow her on Tumblr http://phoeberobinson.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment